Is your financial services business equipped to lay a foundation for digital change? If this is a question you can’t answer – or haven’t even addressed – then plan on a visit this summer to London for the SAP Financial Services Forum on June 23–24, 2015.
During this transformative two-day event in the heart of London’s financial district, you will have the opportunity to:
- – Focus on innovation
- – Find ways to reduce cost and complexity across your industry
- – Understand how to optimize interactions with your customers and workforce
Enjoy keynote presentations, participate in panel discussions, and take advantage of one-on-one meetings and numerous networking opportunities. Draw inspiration from many industry-leading speakers, including:
• Kevin Hanley, Director of Design, Services, RBS
• Margaret Robins, Analyst, Aviva
• James Strickland, Investment Director, HSBC
• Rene Schuurman, Director – Global Transaction Services, Citibank
• Seth McGuire, Senior Business Development Manager, Twitter
• Stacey Allaster, Chairman and CEO, Women’s Tennis Association
After you leave London, you can return to your company with a wealth of valuable information, including a firm grasp on global competition, regional collaboration, and how to manage the many challenges brought forth by digital transformation within financial services.
You’ll also have the ability to take a practical look at the application of new technology and learn how firms can harness innovation, enhance core technology infrastructures, and use technology to provide a seamless customer experience that helps solidify brand loyalty.
Join your industry peers who are reimagining financial services for the next generation. Take what you learn at the beautiful Grange St. Paul’s Hotel and directly apply it to your business – building a solid foundation for digital change. Learn more about the event and register today.
Hope to see you there. #sapfsforum