Below you will find updates on the agenda. Contact us if you are interested in participation – there are still free seats available.
The Executive Forum, taking place on September 14, 2015 at the Hotel Kameha Grand in Bonn provides C-Level Executives unique opportunities to interact with experts and practitioners regarding the two major trends of the last years in corporate learning:
- Transforming the global learning organization in terms of vision, governance, technology, processes and operating models &
- Creation of functional academies for critical workforces (e.g. Finance, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, IT), governed not primarily by HR, but by the function itself.
Both trends have to be seen in conjunction and are fueled by the challenges around digitalization, informal learning, analytics, sustainability or multi-generational workforces. The inital agenda can be found here.
Aligned to the theme of this years Executive Forum we are happy to have the Intro keynote by Michael Frey, Head of Commercial Excellence at Evonik. He will describe the setup and role of capability building as main pillar of Evoniks commercial excellence initiative. After the keynote best practices from various functions in European corporations will be shared and discussed in interactive formats, like world-café and fish bowl. Please find here the agenda as well as a recap here on the Learning Executive Forum 2014 for some inspiration.
We are proud to share details about 2 very exciting world cafes.
- Peter Palme, Change Manager, Carlsberg – SAP Certified Application Assiciate – Cloud HCM will discuss “Education Hacking vs. Corporate Learning?”
- Stefan Hoffmann and Steffen Peter who manage the Vissmann Academy will discuss “Academy 4.0 – Training of craftsman in times of digital transformation”
In the evening, please join us at the awards ceremony of the “Young Leonardo European Corporate Learning Award“. Brave, smart and successful young learning visionaries and practitioners in the sense of Leonardo da Vinci’s excellent, will be awarded for their unconventional, partly revolutionary, but carefully considered, fun- and future orientated educational learning methods. Learn more about and of the five young Leonardo laureates from Finland, Romania, Germany, The Netherlands and the USA and their awarded categories:
- Teemu Arina, Decole Finland “Humanity in Digitization”
- Claudia Suhov, Kidster Romania “Trans-Generational Learning”
- Christoph Brosius, Die Hobrechts Germany “Humor Energized Learning”
- Dr. Thieu Besselink, Learning Lab Netherlands “Wisely Smart”
- Dale J Stephens, UnCollege USA “Education Hacker“
The Executive Forum is an exclusive event on management level with a limited number of selected participants by invitation only. If you are interested in participation please contact me via e-mail.