How can you help your company transform it’s finance functions from back office paper pushers to strategic contributors?
If you are headed to SAPPHIRE NOW next week and are interested finding the answer to that question, then make sure you add Business Network Collaborative Finance sessions to your agenda builder!
The Ariba Network, part of SAP’s Business Networks group, enables your company to connect and collaborate with your vendors and business partners over critical P2P processes that directly impact your ability to capture savings, deliver insights, and manage cash flow. By automating key processes and connecting the links of the P2P value chain, your finance teams can be heroes in the organization by capturing hard fought negotiate contract savings, delivering insights into payment and cash flow, creating opportunities to invest short term cash and realize significant returns, and deliver payment that is certain, secure and simple.
It all starts with automation of the invoice process and linking invoice management to the Ariba Network to not just manage exceptions, but eliminate them while ensuring contract and service entry compliance. To learn more about how the Ariba Network can benefit your Invoice process, make sure to visit these sessions:
- Session ID BN20215 – Increase Efficiencies and Eliminate Exceptions with Collaborative Invoicing
- Session ID BN20213 – Control Invoice Compliance with Services and Contract Invoice Automation
- Session ID BN20192 – Take a Collaborative, Hybrid Approach to No-Touch Invoice Processing
- Session ID BN20196 – Start Your Path to Process Automation with Payables and Payments
But automating your invoice process is not just about going paperless or gaining efficiencies. The real value lies in the opportunities this creates to capture new early payment, dynamic discount savings and to impact your working capital performance. You can hear how this works and can significantly benefit your bottom line in these sessions:
- Session ID BN20212 – Get Dynamic with Discounting and Supercharge Your Business Transformation
- Session ID BN20189 – Improve Your Financial Position with Working Capital Management and Dynamic Discounting
The final step in the payables process is, of course, payment. Alas, the last true B2B payment innovation was put in place the same year the Sony Betamax video cassette recorder was introduced! B2B payments are ripe for innovation and in these sessions you can learn how network solutions like AribaPay can bring your payments process into the 21st century and remove the pain and risk associated with the outdated payment methods in place today:
- Session ID BN20211 – Step into the Future of Networked B2B Payments
- Session ID BN20214 – Expand the Value of Payables by Linking Discounts and Payment
- Session ID BN20191 – Simplify and Secure Vendor Payments in the Digital Economy
- Session ID BN20195 – Enrich Remittance, Reduce Risk, and Transform Vendor Payment in the Networked Age
- Session ID BN20579 – Transform Your B2B Payments with Network-Based Payables Automation (Theater session featuring T-Mobile)
Finally, we will also show you how all of these individual process steps tie together to deliver value far beyond their individual components. The true value of automation lies in the power of Business Networks to link these processes via a common platform, connecting people, processes and partners to actionable information..something we call Networked Payables. These sessions will show you how these work together to deliver value for your company:
- Session ID BN20188 – Create a Compelling Business Case for Strategic Payables Automation
- Session ID BN20190 – Capitalize on the Power of Networked Payables
- Session ID BN20194 – Buy Right, Pay Right, and Keep Your Savings with Best Practices for Linking Procurement and Finance
Finance transformation is a key priority for many companies, and Business Networks are helping drive this movement from manual, back office processing to automated, strategic relevance for finance and finance operations. I look forward to seeing you next week at some of these sessions!
Sr. Director, Ariba Solutions Marketing