SAP Jam at the SAPPHIRE NOW 2015 + ASUG Annual Conference
Run Simple with Social Collaboration
This year’s SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference is taking place in Orlando from May 5-7, 2015. When at the event, don’t miss the sessions focusing on SAP Jam’s social collaboration capabilities.
Below is an overview of all the sessions relating to SAP Jam at SAPPHIRE NOW. It’s time to build your agenda!
Monday, May 4 ASUG Pre-Conference
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: Best Practices in Social Collaboration for HR presentation at the ASUG pre-conference, “Paving the Road for Workforce 2020” featuring Sameer Patel, SAP
Tuesday, May 5 Sessions
- 1:00pm-1:20pm: Sell Anywhere and Engage to Win demo theater session
- 1:45pm-2:45pm: Service Ticket Handling in Times of Enterprise 2.0 ASUG presentation featuring Steve Hamrick, SAP
- 2:30pm-2:50pm: Transform Your Organization with Learning in the Cloud demo theater session
Wednesday, May 6 Sessions
- 11:30am-11:50am: Transform Retail Visits and Win at the Shelf demo theater session
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: Create a Measurable Social Collaboration Strategy to Increase Employee Engagement Micro Forum discussion featuring Holly Simmons, SAP
- 3:00pm-3:20pm: Know Your Customers So You Can Engage to Win theater presentation featuring Paul Pluschkell, Genband/Kandy and Mohawk
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: Rely on Measurable Social Collaboration to Enhance Customer Interactions Micro Forum discussion featuring Rich Caballero, SAP
- 4:00pm-4:45pm: Motivate Your Workforce to Learn on Its Own Terms featuring Jennifer Cupp, Cargill and Jenny Dearborn, SAP
- 4:30pm-4:50pm: Transform Your Organization with Learning in the Cloud demo theater session
- 5:30pm-5:50pm: Sell Anywhere and Engage to Win demo theater session
Thursday, May 7 Sessions
- 8:00am-9:00am: Measuring Business Transformation with SAP Jam ASUG presentation featuring Rich Caballero, SAP
- 1:30pm-1:50pm: Transform Retail Visits and Win at the Shelf demo theater session
Please also visit our Demo Pod, located in the in the Lines of Business Campus. Here, you can meet SAP Jam experts and witness the solution first-hand. Get social, in-person or virtually. Follow the conversation using the hashtag, #SAPPHIRENOW. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.