Hello SAP Lumira Enthusiasts !
Join us on Wednesday, April 29th at 7am PDT for the next event in the current season of SAP Lumira Expert Series webinars.
Wednesday’s, presentation will be on the topic of:
What’s New in SAP Lumira 1.25
This webinar will be presented by Paul Brownsey, Area Product Owner from the core SAP Lumira Product Management team.
In this session, Paul will explain and demonstrate what’s new in the latest release of SAP Lumira – including:
- In-product Extension Manager for chart & data access extensions
- Universe Query Panel for UNX connectivity (with prompting)
- Improved HANA view description & label display
- Filter improvements
- Forecasting algorithm powered by SAP Predictive Analytics
- Crosstab and charting improvements
- Linked analysis on story boards
- Infographic and export improvements
To register for this event, please go to the SAP Lumira Enablement Event Calendar and click on the link for:
Lumira Expert Series Webinars –> What’s New in SAP Lumira 1.25.
This event is brought to you by the SAP Customer Experience Group (CEG). There are a variety of SAP Lumira webinar series which CEG hosts, including:
- Lumira Virtual Class Series – intended for novice users of Lumira
- Lumira Expert Series – intended for those with some reasonable knowledge of SAP Lumira, who wish to focus more deeply on Lumira issues, such as individual product features, Lumira customer implementations, new releases of Lumira
- Lumira Developer Series – intended for technical/developer users, who wish to know how to extend SAP Lumira capabilities via custom coding
The current planned schedule for all these webinar series can also be found in the SAP Lumira Enablement Event Calendar page on SCN.
We look forward to seeing you online on Wednesday !