Choo Choo! All Aboard the UX Train: Top 3 Stops at #SAPPHIRENOW
Last year, user experience (UX) made headlines at SAPPHIRE NOW when we announced that SAP Fiori UX and SAP Screen Personas would be “included” with SAP software licenses. Many customers have jumped on the UX train in the past year – with the goal to improve the user experience of SAP software.
Have you started your UX journey?
The 2015 SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, FL on May 5-7 is a great time to learn and network. UX is a featured topic at the event with 80+ sessions (check the UX sample agenda) presented by customers, partners and SAP experts during the event. That means YOU have the opportunity to learn first-hand from customers that are already on the UX train and to accelerate your UX deployment.
Top 3 UX Stops:
- Meet the UX Experts & Experience the Demos – We have terrific product experts on site to help you map out your UX journey. Whether you’re just starting or have already deployed – get your questions answered, see the latest solutions and understand how SAP and our partners can help with your deployment of SAP Fiori UX, SAP Screen Personas, SAP Web IDE and more. Stop by the Platform & Technology Campus and visit these UX demo stations:
- PT402: Discover the SAP Fiori User Experience
- PT403: Innovate the User Experience with New Technologies
- PT404: Deploy Your User Experience Strategy with Design Services
- Observe Customer UX Journeys – We have a great line-up of customers presenting their UX journeys, including The Walt Disney Company (Thursday, May 7, 4:30-4:50 p.m. in Theater 5) and Pacific Drilling (Thursday, May 7, 2:30-2:50 p.m. in Theater 3). Plus, other customers, such as Infosys, Norfolk Southern, Fisker Automotive and more will be presenting in SAPPHIRE or ASUG sessions. Be sure to check the UX sample agenda available from the official SAPPHIRENOW agenda builder. You can also find all UX sessions by looking under “Featured Solutions”.
- Connect with Industry Leaders – Talk with your account manager to book 1-on-1 and small group meetings with customers such as Bart & Associates, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Freescale, Intel, The Walt Disney Company, Convergent IS, and others to get personal insight into best practices within the Customer Connect Center.
And finally – some important reading material for your journey to SAPPHIRE – whether you’re getting there by train, plane or automobile (or all 3). Download the new report from Gartner for your trip – SAP Fiori UX: It Is Not a Matter of If, but When and How.
Get on the UX train and see you at SAPPHIRE! (And, if you can’t make it to Orlando – please be sure to watch the sessions from the SAPPHIRE NOW virtual platform.)