Join The Hackett Group and SAP for the second webinar in our Strategic CFO series entitled “Boosting Shared Services Value with End-to-End Process Ownership” at 10.00 am BST/11.00am CEST on Tuesday 19th May.
New Hackett Group research shows that world-class Global Business Services outperform their peers in delivering cost, quality, and productivity improvements. They also employ process ownership as a key best practice. Why is that?
Find out by attending this SAP-hosted Webinar and being one of the first to hear the latest Hackett Group findings.
Tom Bangemann, Senior Vice President Business Transformation, The Hackett Group, will explore how process ownership is driving global business services excellence.
Based on the Hackett Group’s 2015 market survey and other research, he will discuss:
- Why shared services are evolving into global business services
- The maturity levels that are driving governance models
- How end-to-end process ownership is impacting service delivery
- Why the process owner concept is key to creating a holistic approach to process excellence
- Selected KPIs and best practices that leading organizations are using.