It’s time for our next series of partner workshops focused on the SAP HANA Cloud Portal solutions. As in past events we are continuing with the very successful 3-day-hands-on workshop framework.
The workshops are aimed at SAP partners that are considering investments or already are investing in SAP HANA Cloud Platform developments, implementations or extensions.
The upcoming workshops will focus on the SAP HANA Cloud Portal solutions: SAP Fiori, cloud edition, SAP Cloud for Customer extensions including self-service support portal and Partner Channel Management and The SuccessFactors extension platform
Should I join?
Absolutely. If you are an SAP partner who is interested in creating or extending solutions on SAP HANA Cloud Platform, you need the knowledge and tools provided during these workshops:
- Fast track your customer access to SAP Fiori by leveraging SAP Fiori, cloud edition.
- You will learn how to use, customize and create Fiori apps on SAP HAHA Cloud Platform using tools such as SAP Web IDE and UI Theme Designer
- Obtain hands-on experience with SAP HANA Cloud Portal for extending SAP cloud solutions such as SAP Cloud for Customer
- Explore SAP Cloud for Customer extensions such as self-service support portal and partner channel management
- Learn about SAP HANA Cloud Platform, extension package for SuccessFactors and experience the process of converting solutions to extensions.
- Explore your partner opportunities around delivering cloud portal based content, end-to-end solutions and customer implementations
- Bring Your Own Scenario: During the workshop, you will have the time to test your own scenario with the tools and technologies introduced.
Who should participate?
SAP partners who wish to take advantage of the growing customer demand for cloud solutions and extensions should consider participating in these workshops. The workshops are aimed at existing partners who have customers that are either already using SAP cloud solutions or are interested in extending their existing landscapes with relevant cloud scenarios.
Are there any prerequisites to participate?
Any SAP partner can apply to register and space is limited to 20 participants per workshop. Priority would be given to partners with current customers and projects.
Since the workshops involve hands-on exercises, we are looking for the following participant profile:
- Experience with cloud computing solutions
How much does it cost to participate?
Nothing! These workshops are offered free of charge to our partners. You just need to show up and be ready to work.
When is the next workshop?
The next 3 workshops are just around the corner:
- June 16-18, 2015 in Palo Alto, California
- June 30 – July 2, 2015 in Walldorf, Germany
- July 14-16, 2015 in Singapore, Singapore
Choose your preferred location and apply to attend via the registration button below.
Hurry up and register as space is limited.