The main problem is that only Root-Level elements can be shown (bound) to the datamodel.
So if a BO contains nodes, the node-level elements can only be used for searching and no more.
Here is the solution.
NodeID of the RootLevel query. That NodeID is automatically generated when the RootLevel query is created.
If we have the NodeID of an instance, we can get everything of that instance. That is the idea. So simple.
We are going to perform a BO Operation READ using that NodeID.
Ok. So when do we need to show the details?
Whenever we select any row of the datalist.
Then, we are going to READ the BO on OnLeadSelectionChange event of that datalist.
1. First , add an Advance List Pane to the pain container not to the detail area of the already-existing Advance List Pane.
2.Bind the new DataList with Item of SalesOrder and bind the Item elements as shown below.
3. Add the NodeID from SalesOrder to Root in datamodel. We are going to need that NodeID for READ operation.
4. Create an Event handler of BO Operation READ.
5. Assign the event handler to the OnLeadSelectionChange event of RootLevel in datamodel.
6. Done. Let’s activate and test it.
Thanks for reading.