SAP C4C Integration: Customization to achieve the Product Internal ID same as SAP ECC Product ID
This document explains the customization to be made to the standard integration for Product Replication from SAP ECC system to SAP Cloud for Customer to have the Product Internal ID on C4C same as the Product ID on SAP ECC system.
1. Please note that the Number Ranges on C4C cannot be Alphanumeric. (Either Alphabetical or Numeric is allowed)
2. Similar configuration as mentioned below can also be used for Business Partner Replication.
Kindly check the below documentation which elaborate the same.
In Standard Integration Scenario, Internal ID for Products is assigned using the internal number range in C4C while ECC Product ID will be populated into the External ID field.
To achieve Product Replication with Product Internal ID on C4C same as Product ID for SAP ECC.
To achieve this, make the below changes in the message mapping of the middleware (SAP PI/SAP HCI) for this interface:
1. Maintain the External Number Ranges for Business Partners in SAP C4C such that it matches the Internal Number Ranges on SAP ECC.
2. In standard mappings, Field MATNR from the SAP ECC IDOC is mapped to the ID field of SAP C4C Web Service.
3. Now add another mapping for this field. Add the mapping from MATNR from SAP ECC IDOC structure to ReceiverID of the SAP C4C.
Refer the below screenshot. Add the highlighted mapping.
4. Save the mapping and test the integration.
Performing above configurations will result for Product Replication from SAP ECC to C4C with C4C Product Internal ID same as the External ID and Product ID from ECC.