In this blog I mentioned,
How to Create a HTML5 Application in HCP?
How to Add the Applications into Git Repository?
How to Import a project into Web Ide Worhspace?
How to maintain Versioning?
How to do Commit and push to HCP?
1. Goto your SAP HANA Cloud Platform Cockpit -> Click on HTML5 Applications ->New Applications-> Give Application Name -> save.
3. It will navigate to your web Ide -> Authentication give your username and password. Click ok.(If you not give username and password it will give ‘No Authentication’ error )
4. The Git Repository is created and it looks like below.
5. You can create new Project or import existing project.
Right Click on created Repository folder and choose the option.
6. You can import the existing project into your git Repository
Select Import->Browse -> OK
Here you can import only the .zip format Projects. So before importing the project you should Archive your project into .zip format.
7. Your project is imported into Git Repository and it looks like below,
8. In Right Side, You get commit option, click on stage all option.
9. Give Commit Description.
10. Click on Commit.
Now your Application to Commit successfully into Your Git Repository and your project is turn to Green.
11. If you edit any file in your project, the particular edited file and project is converted Green to *.
12. And it will visible in Git on the screen right side, follow Step from 8.
13. If you want to see the Versioning.
14. Goto your Cockpit ->select Html5 Application-> Click on your Repository folder -> Versioning
Give version name and click save.
To activate your application version.
Click on Yes button.
17. Run the application.