This document will give idea about reporting on BusinessObjects tool – Web Intelligence 4.1. We call the view through universe build using IDT.
Following are the steps involved repoting in Webi.
For Previous Steps : End to end integrated Scenario of ECC, HANA and BO : HANA Modelling to IDT (Part 2)
Step-By-Step Development Process
- Login to Web Intelligence Rich Client Tool.
- Click START —-> ALL PROGRAMS —> SAP BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE —-> SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS BI PLATFORM 4 CLIENT TOOLS —> WEB INTELLIGENCE RICH CLIENT TOOL
NOTE : Web Intelligence (Webi) is SAP/Business Objects’ strategic web-based tool for ad hoc analysis, replacing and augmenting the Desktop Intelligence software
- Screen below is Home screen for Webi Tool. It allows to call universe already created in IDT.
Click at NEW
- Select UNIVERSE —-> OK
- Login to system, WEB INTELLIGENCE —> LOGIN AS —> INSERT CREDENTIALS
- Available Universe list is displayed. Select appropriate universe on which reporting is to be done.
- This opens the query panel for building query on top of universe.
Left panel gives access to all dimensions and measure.Drag and drop dimensions or measures to Result Objects and also filters can be applied under Query Filters.
NOTE : VENDOR_ACC is set as filter for SYN001.
- RUN QUERY option is used to run query.
Here Purchase order query is created.
Webi allows various features to optimize and enhance output screen.
DASHBORD REPORTING : Step by Step procedure of how to consume SAP HANA views in Dashboards.