1. Explore 7 interactive content areas covering all SAP solutions:
- Business Networks Campus
- Industries Campus (including the Industrial Machinery & Components (IM&C) Expert Table located at IN114)
- Lines of Business Campus
- Platform and Technology Campus
- Thought Leadership
- SAP Service and Support Center
- Partner and SME Solutions Center
2. Check out The Wizarding World of Harry Potter !
3. Chat with your peers at the Customer Connect Center (CCC), offering by-appointment only (ask your account executive) 1:1 meetings and group round-table discussions with your industrial manufacturing peers.
4. Visit with 245 exhibiting partners and explore opportunities while discovering the best industrial solutions to meet your organization’s key challenges. The entire SAP ecosystem will be available to answer your IM&C-related questions.
5. Enter the extraordinary world of La Nouba – Cirque du Soleil !
6. Choose from a tremendous array of learning opportunities with over 1,800 theater presentations, customer panels, microforums, demo theaters, expert tables, and ASUG sessions available for you to choose from in the easy-to-use Agenda Builder.
7. Join over 300 SAP Industrial Manufacturing customers who will be in attendance to network and share best practices.
8. Enjoy a cold beverage at the world famous ICEBAR Orlando.
9. Visit the ASUG Hub to learn about the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG), the world’s largest independent SAP user organization that provides incredible interaction and learning opportunities, led by the best and brightest companies in the SAP ecosystem.
Not convinced yet? Visit the Latest Event Updates for SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference to discover even more reasons to attend.