This document helps you to create simple BRM Ruleset and exposing this BRM as Web-service. Mainly there are 5 steps given below.
- Create BRM DC
- Create custom XSD element which can be used in BRM rule.
- Create Decision table with required condition and action.
- Create Rule flow and add decision table in that.
- Expose BRM as web service.
For BRM practice, we will create a BRM which will decide interest value for specified loan type.
- Select DC type as Rules Composer and Create BRM DC.
2.Give your DC name and Finish.
3.Your Project should like this.
4.Create Flow Rule Set.
5.Create XSD Schema.
6.Create required element in XSD.
7.Add custom data types (XSD) element in project.
8.Create Decision table
11.Add data in decision table as below.
12.Add decision table in rule flow.
13.Expose this BRM as web service, so that it can be used for other application.
14.Please keep a not on Service Name and Port Type name
15.Test this web service