Bank file Creation
BANK FILE CREATION PROCEDURE
- To Generate Bank File in SAP Business One, First Open SAP Business One Client From our Desktop.
- To Open Payment Wizard Use The Path
- Modules à Banking à Payment Wizard.
- Click Next from the screen to start the bank file generation process .
In step1 we can select New Payment run (or) Load saved payment run.
Load saved payment run means we can use already executed payment run.
- Click On Next Button in the bottom to go to Step2.
- In Step2, we can select payment type and payment means.
- After selecting the required fields we can click on next button to go to step3.
- In step 3, we can select the Business partner code range by entering details in from & to Boxes.
- After Entering Business partner code we have to click on “Add to List” Button to add Business partner code to Table.
- Also we can select specific Business partner by using check box in the first column of the table.
- After Entering Proper Details, we can click next button to go to step4.
- In Step4, we have to enter Due date as mandatory, and also we can select specifications.
- After entering details in step4, we have to Select Next button from bottom of the screen to go to step5.
- Step : 5
- In Step 5, we have to select the G/L Account for the bank from which we want to pay by using check box in the first column.
- After selecting the account in the step 5, we have to click to go to step 6.
- Step : 6
- In Step 6, we can filter the business partner by using the check box in first column.
- Also we can check the details of the payment by clicking “Expand All” button.
- After checking all details, we have to click on the next button to go to step7.
- In Step 7, we have to select Specific process for save the file, by selecting the options in step 7.
- After that we have to click on the next button to go to step 8.
- After Clicking next one popup window will open, here we have to click “yes” to execute the payment wizard.
- After clicking yes, another window will open like “Payment wizard has been executed successfully”, here click “ok” to generate the bank file.
- To generate the bank file click on the Bank File button in the bottom.
- After Clicking on bank file button, we will get “payment engine” Popup Window.
- In this payment engine window we have to select the button called “Create Files” at the bottom to create payment bank file.
- After run the payment engine it will generate bank file.
- From Created Files tab in the payment engine we can know the path of the created file.
- Bank file is created by using Payment Wizard.