Announcing ASUG Call for Proposals is Now Open for SAP TechEd Las Vegas
I know ASUG Annual Conference / SAPPHIRENOW is two weeks away, but today, call for ASUG Proposals for SAP TechEd Las Vegas (October 19-23) is now open. ASUG and SAP are working together again in education again this year for SAP TechEd, offering customer-led education sessions and Influence opportunities.
Here are the details:
Call for submissions opens today
Submissions close on May 24
For non-SAP Speakers only
Please review the following information before submitting your session proposal.
From the SAP TechEd site:
Location and Date: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, October 19-23, 2015
This special call for proposals is open to SAP customers and partners who are members of Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG). SAP employees are not eligible to participate.
Session proposals are subject to a final review by the ASUG Design Team. You will receive notification regarding the status of your proposal by mid-June.
The deadline to submit ASUG customer session proposals is Sunday/Monday, May 24/25 11.59pm PST/8.59am CET. The ASUG Customer sessions are 1-hour lecture sessions.
The Session Owner is the speaker who proposed the session.
Session Owners are responsible to:
- Provide session details
- Review edited details and schedule
- Submit presentation materials
- Meet deadlines
- Additional speakers or co-speakers are not allowed
- Sessions may be scheduled twice based on popularity of the topic
- All speakers are required to accept the Proposal and Speaking Guidelines before proposing a session or being approved as a speaker
- Speaker Assignments are reviewed and approved by the track owners
Approved speakers receive:
- Complimentary lecture-only conference registration
- SCN Contribution points
- SAP TechEd does not reimburse for speaker’s time, travel or hotel.
- Important – Make sure to look through the site and reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Track story plans are here
Submit your session proposal here. Deadline to submit proposals is Sunday, May 24.