Are you looking to gain an in-depth understanding of end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)? Do you plan to build and certify applications for Big Data and IoT on SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform?
SAP HANA Partner Engineering (SAP HPE), dedicated engineers and architects and SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) will offer partners and ISVs an introductory 4-day workshop in Palo Alto, California (April 20-23, 2015) to facilitate a general understanding of SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform with a special focus on Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT). After each training module, partners and ISVs will reinforce their skills via a series of hands-on exercises to demonstrate their knowledge of the SAP HANA Platform via end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and IoT. The SAP HANA Enablement Workshop will outline the underlying knowledge needed to allow for the development, integration, and certification of an application with SAP HANA.
By attending this enablement workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the end-to-end native application development for SAP HANA
- Gain in-depth expertise with end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Understand end-to-end cloud scenarios for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Reinforce knowledge with skill-builder modules via hands-on exercises
- Understand the certification roadmap and process for application certification
- Leverage a 30% discount for application certification to enable Go-to-Market plans
- Engage with SAP HPE product experts and SAP ICC certification team via Q&A sessions
Registration Fees and Deadlines: Due to the popularity of this enablement workshop, seating will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to make a group booking, please submit separate registrations for each individual of your organization. Please note, these enablement workshops will be held in English.
|Early Bird||Before April 6, 2015||1600 EUR||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before April 20, 2015||2500 EUR||Sign-up here!|
|GROUP REGISTRATION – THIRD OR MORE GET A DISCOUNT|
|Early Bird||Before April 6, 2015||1200 EUR||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before April 20, 2015||1600 EUR||Sign-up here!|
Event Logistics and Agenda:
|DATES||Monday, April 20, 2015 to Thursday, April 23, 2015|
|TIME||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)|
Palo Alto, California
The agenda for this enablement workshop will highlight some of the following topics:
- Introduction to SAP HANA Development Platform
- Introduction to end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA Application Development Tools: SAP HANA Studio and Eclipse
- Introduction to SQL Basics and Debugging
- Introduction to SAP HANA Native and Cloud Development
- Introduction to Data Modeling with SAP HANA
- How to Certify your Application with SAP HANA
Take advantage of this opportunity to plan, build, and explore the various certification programs for SAP HANA and leverage a 30% discount when submitting an application for certification with SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform! For any questions or inquiries relating to this enablement workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.