17 kids aged around 7-8 from “Lycée Français de Shanghai” visited SAP Labs China accompanied by their teacher and parent representative on 9th April, met different people here and played small exercises by Design Thinking.
Lycée Français de Shanghai is a private French school teaching students from Kindergarten to high school at Shanghai, the school hopes the children could have a broad view of the world and will help contact the parents of the kids to visit the different international companies, to support the class project, Nicolas, our colleague from Agile & Design Thinking proposed to host the children and the teacher at Labs with Josie from UA, then together designed a 1-day “office tour & workshop” for the kids.
- Introduce what SAP does to the children, by Nico
- Explain to children what my job in the “Agile & Design Thinking” team is about, by Nico
- Give children a tour of the facility and let them experience different environments & meet people
- Let children experience Design Thinking through small hands-on exercises
- Expose kids and their parents to SAP and improve branding image