Problem when you change the UME ABAP Client
I used NWA to change the UME ABAP Client from 001 to 100 in our Solution Manager system 7.0 EHP1.
The test was green, OK, and so I restarted the system.
After that the java part of system does not start – server0 fails to start.
In in it’s log you see error “JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)“
When looking up this problem in Google and SCN one can easily understand that it is an UME problem.
Using these links:
I changed the settings again in the Config Tool.
Strange thing happened – when I switch the backend client to 001 – the system starts. When it is 100 – it does not start.
The SAPJSF user is the same, with the same password in both clients. And I tested it.
The authorizations are also the same:
The tiny problem here was that both groups
appear in green in the SAPJSF user profile in SU01, both in client 001 and client 100.
After clicking them however one can see that they have no profiles in 100, and they are not generated.
Generating both profiles, and making User Compare in PFCG solved the problem