12 Must See #Predictive Sessions At #SAPPHIRENOW
Attending SAPPHIRE NOW / ASUG Annual Conference to be held in Orlando, Florida from May 5-7? Predictive analytics should be on your list of hot topics to check (read why) during these three days. Here are 12 predictive sessions you should include in your schedule:
Tuesday May 5
1. Microforum PT20340: Discover Why Your Business Needs Predictive Analytics Now 11:00-11:45 a.m.
Go beyond “what happened.” Discover the major role that predictive analytics plays in letting your organization respond to change before it happens.
2. Demo Theater GS21990: Take the Guesswork Out of Trade Promotions with Predictive Analytics 1:30-1:50 p.m.
Focus on promotions that are most likely to achieve objectives by making data-driven decisions based on predictive analytics. Understand price and time sensitivity, true net lift, and volume drivers. Simulate promotions, regular business, and customer plans.
3. Lecture BI747: Improving manufacturing processes with SAP HANA Predictive Maintenance at Mohawk Industries 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Learn how Mohawk, the world’s leading flooring manufacturer, uses SAP HANA and predictive analytics in its predictive maintenance program to increase product quality by improving its manufacturing process parameters.
Wednesday May 6
4. Demo Theater PS20796: Determine Propensity to Buy Using Advanced Visualization and Analytics – 12:00-12:20 p.m.
Searching for better ways to learn customer spending habits? Use predictive analytics to identify customer buying behavior and forecast for better sales and planning.
5. Demo Theater IN20709: Benefit from the Convergence of IT and Operations in the Internet of Things 1:30-1:50 p.m.
Take advantage of the Internet of Things and of the new analytical and predictive capabilities that result from the integration of smart data from various devices.
6. Lecture BI121: Deploying Predictive Analytics Solutions – How Lockheed Martin Space Systems Forecast Supply Chain Management Performance 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Learn how Lockheed Martin Space Systems and SAP teamed up to deliver a predictive analytics capability to forecast supplier scheduling performance and better manage and engage with suppliers.
7. Microforum PT20341: Experience the Power of Predictive Personalization 4:00-4:45 p.m.
This discussion centers on how customers today demand a personalized experience in every interaction, through every channel, every time. Transform the customer experience with advanced personalization approaches enabled by predictive analytics.
8. Lecture BI109: Predictive Analytics 2.0 Roadmap 4:15-5:15 p.m.
This session will appeal to anyone interested in predictive analytics from SAP and how this space is evolving. A roadmap will be shown as well as use cases and success stories.
9. Theater Presentation PT21256: Enlighten Customer Services with Real-Time Analytics 5:00-5:20 p.m.
See why rapid global expansion, while good for business, puts pressure on IT to provide easy access to critical data, identify market trends, and react faster to customers’ needs.
Thursday May 7
10.Panel Discussion PT25133: Simplify, Innovate, and Transform Your Business with Analytics and Mobile 9:00-9:30 a.m.
See how companies have harnessed the power of SAP technology to transform the way they serve their customers and employees to maximize performance and innovate business models.
11. Demo Theater PT20332: Combat Fraud with Predictive Analytics 1:00-1:20 p.m.
Learn how, when combined with predictive analytics, SAP Fraud Management goes beyond detection to actually prevent fraud by spotting the events and conditions preceding fraud and averting its occurrence.
12. Demo Theater PT20330: Build a Predictive Application in 10 Minutes 1:30-1:50 p.m
Discover how predictive applications have the ability to anticipate, learn continuously, and provide the right context and right content at the right time. Watch as a predictive application is built using SAP Predictive Analytics in just 10 minutes.
Looking for more? We have over 141 sessions and demos showcasing predictive. View all SAPPHIRE predictive sessions here (check predictive analytics under platform and technology).
Finally, if you arrive early, you can catch the ASUG pre-conference seminar: Hands-On Predictive Modeling and Application Development Using SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library (PAL) and R
Looking for predictive demos? View my list of 5 demos not to miss at SAPPHIRE Now: 5 #Predictive Demos Not To Miss at #SAPPHIRENOW
Hope to see your there.
Pierre Leroux, @pileroux
Note: This blog post was originally published on SAP Analytics Blog