Since two years we are moving forward in establishing an active SAP community in Cluj by successfully hosting a local conference on SAP technologies (see YouTube recording). Within this conference we presented and promoted the recent technologies like SAP HANA and SAP UI5. So what comes next?
Four weeks from now on 15th of May this activity is brought to the next level: We proudly announce that a SAP CodeJam will take place in Cluj!
To stick to our aim to focus on hot technologies we decided to go for HANA with IoT as topic of the CodeJam session. Not only the topic is amazing but also the fact that the expert that will join us will be Craig Cmehil.
Here comes the complete info about the event:
|Topic||HANA with IoT|
|Date||May 15th, 2015|
CITY Plaza Hotel
|Time||11:00 – 17:00|
News about the event can also be found on the facebook page of msg romania
So still some weeks to go and some work to do for the preparation team (and here some special thanks to Krishna Dalal who helped us already a lot answering our questions), but already on the home stretch 🙂
Looking forward to see you in Cluj!
P.S. If you cannot await the event to start you can bridge the time by taking a dive into the topic by the references below:
- Connecting Developers with Things – Developer Relations for Internet of Things
– an overview presentation by Thomas Grassl
- RaspberryPi on SAP HANA Cloud Platform – THE blog series by Rui Nogueira
- IoT with SAP HANA DEV – a blog on the topic by “our” expert Craig Cmehil
- YouTube channel SAP Internet of Things
- And last but not least the openSAP course How the Internet of Things and Smart Services Will Change Society