ASUG Webinars – April 2015 (Part 2)
Here the updated list of webinars for the rest of April 2015
For all webinars :
Start Time : 11:00 AM (CT), 12:00 PM (ET), 10:00 AM (MT), 9:00 AM (PT)
Duration : 1 hour
- April 14 – Real-Time Data Integration for Big Data
Everyone has heard about Big Data, but how does it work with SAP? Learn about these options in the SAP EIM solutions in this webcast.
- April 15 – SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform: Deep Dive and Roadmap (Part 3)
This Session will provide an overview of the SAP Lumira Server, for BI Platform. The deployment scenarios and a product demo. Roadmap for the Add-on to the BI 4.1 platform.
- April 20 – Rapid Marts, HANA, and the Future – Kingfisher and Datalytics Combine SAP & Oracle ERP Data into One Data Model on HANA for Consolidated Analytics
Companies need to quickly and easily report and analyze data from diverse ERP system. You should attend this session to learn how Kingfisher has teamed up with Datalytics to address this challenge.
– Combine data sources such as, SAP ECC, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards, and more to provide a single analytic platform
– Best practices for building, managing and maintaining a productive single unified Data Model containing both Oracle and SAP ERP Data
– A simple, cost effective reporting and analytic platform solution for SAP ECC using Rapid Marts
- April 21 – Lumira and Big Data
This session will show the roadmap of Lumira for Big Data, how SAP will bring self-service workflows on Hadoop types of sources.
- April 22 – Decision Support & Recommendation for Building HANA/BW-based Data Warehouse
By providing additional flexibility to SAP Business Warehouse 7.4 powered by SAP HANA, such as exposing SAP BW InfoProviders as external views, availability of field-based modeling options provided by OpenODSViews, and CompositeProvider, customers are searching for guidelines which model their data warehouse in the best way.
- April 23 – Hadoop for the Enterprise with SAP HANA
The session will cover SAP HANA Big Data Strategy & Overview, the integration capabilities of SAP HANA Platform for various Hadoop distributions and the co innovations roll out working with our Hadoop partner ecosystem. Finally, the session covers the Roadmap topics for Big data areas.
I hope you enjoy these session.
Please note, that these are webinars organized by the ASUG BI group and for attending you need to be a ASUG Member.