Helping you Predict Your Future – ASUG Annual Conference & Other Upcoming Items of Interest
In 3 weeks ASUG Annual Conference begins, co-located with SAPPHIRENOW. Last year’s ASUG SAP Predictive sessions was highlighted by Peter Tanner, who used to work for the Obama campaign. The campaign used SAP predictive tools to as a way to analyze and mine social media, and send targeted e-mails. I am thinking of this today as the 2016 US Presidential campaign kicks into high gear.
For sure please consider adding the following ASUG Predictive Analysis sessions to your agenda, selected by ASUG Volunteers:
|CODE||SESSION NAME||SESSION DESCRIPTION|
|BI109||Predictive Analytics 2.0: Roadmap, what’s new and what’s next||This session will appeal to anyone interested in Predictive Analytics from SAP and how this space is evolving. A roadmap will be shown, as well as use cases and success stories. At the end of this session, you should have a good idea of how to make your business smarter with SAP.|
|BI1521||Deploying Predictive Analytics Solutions – How Lockheed Martin Space Systems Uses Predictive Analytics to Forecast Supply Chain Management Performance||Learn how Lockheed Martin Space Systems and SAP Data Science teamed up to deliver a predictive analytics capability to forecast supplier scheduling performance using R, SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, SAP Enterprise Resource Planning and SAP ABAP Acceleration to help Lockheed Martin better manage and engage with its suppliers.|
|BI747||Improving manufacturing processes with SAP HANA Predictive Maintenance at Mohawk Industries||Learn how Mohawk, the world’s leading flooring manufacturer, uses SAP HANA and predictive analytics in the “Predictive Maintenance” program to increase product quality by improving its manufacturing process parameters, including many millions of sensor data readings. Also learn about SAP’s related customer co-innovation program.|
The Lockheed session above is not to be missed; they share their experiences with the SAP Data Science team.
But there’s more to come. Starting very soon, ASUG will have call for speakers for SAP Analytics & BusinessObjects Conference in Austin, Texas August 31-September 2nd. Next week, April 20th, call for speakers for ASUG sessions at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (October 19-23) start.
If you can’t make the face to face events, ASUG has the following webcasts planned related to Predictive Analytics:
- May 19 ASUG SAP Predictive Analytics Influence Council Launch
- May 28: Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Internet of Things
- June 9: SAP BI Suite Roadmap
- June 11: Predictive Analytics and Data Mining for the Business Analyst with SAP InfiniteInsight
- July 9: Advanced Analytics For the Non-Data Scientist
- July 21: Bridging the Business Analyst-Data Scientist Gap using SAP Lumira and SAP Predictive
- July 30: High Performance and Predictive Automation with SAP Predictive Analytics and SAP HANA
- Aug. 4: Capitalize on Advanced Analytics with SAP HANA
- Aug. 12: Advanced Personalization of Hybris with SAP Predictive Analytics
- Aug. 18: Predictive Analytics: Top 10 Customer Use Cases
So take advantage of your ASUG membership to help you predict the future.