Energy and Natural Resources Industries Grow by Simplifying their Businesses, Engaging their Users and Reducing Technology Costs
Put bluntly, Energy and Natural Resource businesses are losing money to complex systems and processes. Hidden complexity costs the top 200 global companies more than $200 billion in profits states the Global Simplicity Index . Equally scary is the Boston Consulting Group finding that large organizations spend 40%-80% percent of their time on activities that don’t add value. Eliminating complexity and focusing on things that matter promises huge returns.
Here are just some ways in which Energy and Natural Resources organizations can benefit(1):
- 32% lower unplanned downtime with maintenance orders that are automatically generated from real-time view of production and assets
- 25% fewer stock-outs with real-time insight in KPIs, material demand, and stock-levels in a single, consolidated cockpit. This will prevent up to a quarter of stock-outs existing today
- 17% faster-time-to-market with pooled product and project data accessible in real time
- 61% higher return on assets with a single, real-time view of plant and business performance
- More successful sales teams with ad-hoc visibility of prices, margins, and production capacity