Have you already made your plans to attend SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference this year in Orlando? Then it’s time to do so! You will hear about how to run your business simple with the next generation Business Suite. You will learn how to drive more business agility, insight, and innovation at lower cost through simplification. You will experience how to achieve real-time insights for planning, execution, prediction, and simulation. And you get information on how to connect to people, devices, and business networks and capitalize on the huge opportunities provided by Big Data and the Internet of
Here are the top 10 sessions relevant to chemical companies you should not miss:
- Rethink IT for Better Business and Deeper Insights – Explore the concept that the primary purpose of information technology is not to create answers through computation, but to help foster ideas and develop insight. Find out what can happen if your primary purpose is focused not on reducing human involvement to gain efficiency, but on magnifying human involvement to gain insight.
- Empower Your Employees with an Innovative User Experience – Explore ways to simplify collaboration, decision making, and user experience. Hear how an SAP customer in the chemical industry significantly enhanced business processes and performance by focusing on these key elements of business.
- Increase Revenues and Margins Through Profitability-Based Customer Engagement – Gain insights into the benefits you can achieve from a new level of customer experience and engagement. See how customer engagement can be unified across all sales channels and supported by real-time insight into prices, margins, and channel performance.
- Transform Your Enterprise with a Next-Generation Business Platform – Strengthen and rework critical processes and business models in response to market needs. Learn about the tremendous value an innovative business process platform can bring to the chemical industry through massive simplification of data models, user experience, and decision making.
- Visit our Expert Table for Chemicals – Achieve sustainable growth and profitability by simplifying product innovation, manufacturing, supply chain, and order fulfillment processes in your chemical company. Learn how to build business value from collaboration across business networks and from the Internet of Things.
- Benefit from the Convergence of IT and Operations in the Internet of Things – Take advantage of the Internet of Things and of the new analytical and predictive capabilities that result from the integration of smart data from various devices. Use the SAP HANA database to make the most of real-time data that spans both operational technology and information technology areas throughout the enterprise.
- Reduce Asset Downtime Through Predictive Maintenance – Explore ways how you can increase return on assets using predictive maintenance techniques. Learn how to lower costs through smarter decisions and improve asset availability to increase revenue, all while enabling efficient and sustainable asset management.
- The Perfect Trip – The SAP business network continues to be an important growth area for SAP, founded on Ariba and Fieldglass. Now enhanced by the recent Concur acquisition, SAP is well prepared for the future in a networked economy. SAP will provide a detailed overview of the future with Concur, SAP ERP, and SAP existing on premise and cloud solutions
- Protect the Safety of People, Assets, and the Environment – Safeguard your manufacturing and asset-intensive operations. See how the latest SAP
solutions for environment, health, and safety (EHS) help support chemical health and safety management, measurements management, environmental emissions management, and compliance reporting. Find out how the SAP Fiori user experience simplifies EHS management.
- Lower TCO in Energy and Natural Resources – This discussion focuses on lowering total cost of ownership (TCO) by simplifying your technology and business processes, a long-time promise now showing actual results. Explore the strategies that customers in energy and natural resources have developed to find TCO reduction opportunities using the SAP HANA platform.
Moreover, learn first-hand from industry leaders like Dow Chemical, DuPont, Dow Corning, ExxonMobil, LyondellBasell, Sealed Air, W.R. Grace, Monsanto, Nippon Paints, Asian Paints and others how they leverage SAP’s latest solution and technology innovations to transform their business.
Jump-start your experience with the ASUG Chemical HANA Summit, featuring 5 different customer presentations highlighting their initial experiences with
SAP HANA (Monday May 4th from 1:00-5:00pm). This session is free with your SAPPHIRE NOW conference registration, register now for the half-day Chemical HANA Summit.
All sessions above plus many more you can find on the Agenda Builder.
Please also follow us on Twitter at #SAPPHIRENOW and @SAPIndustries channel and share your ideas and impressions with us at this year’s SAPPHIRE and ASUG Conference.
We look forward to see you in Orlando!