One of the ways Wholesale Distributors are looking to create a competitive advantage is through Omni channel commerce. Distributors are looking to provide a customer experience that offers a single view of their brand across physical and online channels. An effective e-Commerce strategy will allow Wholesale Distributors to:
- Engage with customers wherever they prefer to be served
- Leverage enhanced insights and visibility
- Build personalized relationships on intentions-based experiences, seamless brand execution, and empowered associates
- Reduced churn with next-best offers and real-time recommendations
According to Modern Distribution Management, in their recent release of The 2015 State of E-Commerce in Distribution, the top five priorities for Wholesale Distributors, related to Omni-channel commerce include:
- Increase new customers/orders acquired through website, search-engine marketing
- Promote brand
- Ease of use, increased customer satisfaction
- Increased efficiency and operational cost savings
- More frequent use of website, e-commerce transactions by customers
How is your organization developing and evolving its Omni channel Commerce strategy to compete?
Whether you are a Wholesale Distributor in food and beverage, industrial, pharmaceutical or high tech, you can leverage an e-Commerce strategy to benefit your organization with:
- Expansion into new markets: Support growth across channels, geography, and branding
- Efficient development and operations: Deliver faster time to value with an average implementation at less than 90 days
- Master data management: Provide a seamless, cross-channel experience through tailored products and services
- Single commerce platform: Benefit from an agile architecture with flexible deployment options
As you think about your e-Commerce strategy, I invite you to join your Wholesale Distribution peers at a SapphireNOW panel discussion: Engage Customers Through Omni channel Opportunities in Consumer Industries. You will hear from executives at Ingram Micro (Wholesale Distribution), BD–Beckton Dickinson & Co. (Life Sciences), Adidas (Consumer Products) and Woolworth’s (Retail) who will discuss how they are gaining a comprehensive view of customers, products, and orders to promote innovation in their organizations and shape a successful future of e-commerce.
Join them as they share how their organizations are providing an integrated Omni channel experience for their customers. To learn more and add this session to your SapphireNOW + ASUG agenda, click here. See you in Orlando!