Report Execution Scheduled Task
In this blog, I am going to explain how to schedule a report execution. The steps are as follows:
- Click on Setup button on the top right corner of the screen
- Go to System setup tab and click on Scheduled tasks
- Click on New button in the Scheduled Task
- Select Report Execution Task from the list and press Continue
- Give the details for the Report Execution Task as given below and click on Advanced Configuration Properties button
- Select the report to be executed and the Query Server Event Action (This includes None, Alert, PDF, CSV, Integration Export & Excel). In our case we select PDF option. You can also enter the desired selection options in the Parameter option. Also enter the desired mail recipients.
- Click Done in the Advanced Configuration Properties and Done in the Scheduled Task
- The PDF version will be sent to the desired recipients when the task is triggered at the start time mentioned in the scheduled task.
Could you please let me know how to cancel the task.