Report Execution Scheduled Task
In this blog, I am going to explain how to schedule a report execution. The steps are as follows:
- Click on Setup button on the top right corner of the screen
- Go to System setup tab and click on Scheduled tasks
- Click on New button in the Scheduled Task
- Select Report Execution Task from the list and press Continue
- Give the details for the Report Execution Task as given below and click on Advanced Configuration Properties button
- Select the report to be executed and the Query Server Event Action (This includes None, Alert, PDF, CSV, Integration Export & Excel). In our case we select PDF option. You can also enter the desired selection options in the Parameter option. Also enter the desired mail recipients.
- Click Done in the Advanced Configuration Properties and Done in the Scheduled Task
- The PDF version will be sent to the desired recipients when the task is triggered at the start time mentioned in the scheduled task.