Cartoon Contest — It’s Simple!
Welcome to an experiment!
I’d like to try to tempt you to take part in a New-Yorker-style cartoon caption contest. I’m hoping that this will be an opportunity to unleash the pent-up humor genes of the global SCN community.
I’m afraid there are no prizes (legally, it’s hopelessly complicated), but you will win the undying admiration of the community, and (if you’re game) we’ll feature the winning entry here on SCN and elsewhere.
Here’s the incomplete cartoon:
- Just come up with the funniest phrase you can to illustrate the cartoon above, and enter it as a comment to this post
- You have 7 days from today to submit your entry in order to take part in the judging.
- Multiple entries are fine — but remember the goal is quality rather than quantity
- Please be nice — sarcasm is fine, but defamation and insults wouldn’t be cool…
- Don’t hesitate to (respectfully) add your own spin to somebody else’s entry — the name of the game is collaboration.
- Vote for your favorite comments/captions by clicking the “like” button below each entry
- If you’d like to be notified about new entries, click on the “receive email notifications” or “track” in the Actions box to the right of this post.
And if you think this is a fun idea, please spread the word!
[UPDATE: And The Winners Are: Cartoon Caption Contest Winners] — many thanks to all who participated!
"Welcome to the complexity museum. This is what ERP looked like before S4HANA".
Whatever it is, Al Gore invented it.
"Everything around is in JUMBLE , If you are in TROUBLE,
Lets go to a HUDDLE, to learn together how to RUN SIMPLE " !
„You should have asked an expert…“
So your first job is, find the last maintenance guy.....he is in there somewhere
Good Job , but how to start this system 😕
It is loosely coupled but fully integrated! I swear...
"Our entire Business comes down to this machine. We don't know what it does yet, but it needs to be more efficient of course. Can your software do that for us?"
We try to switch it off, but no one has find the power button...
I'm sorry Hasso but I don't see why we need a new dB? You can see how simple this will be to install and run!
It is S.I.M.P.L.E:
"We bought it in an IKEA store, but lost the construction manual. It's a lamp."
What does it make? Synergy!
"Just wait to see productivity skyrocket once the employees get a taste of the coffee from this baby!"
Should have gone to Specsavers.
"Trust me this will solve all your problems; now all you need is someone capable of running it"
Whats hapenning here??!!!!
Implement SAP ERP and then you need not look at at these electrical beasts.....
Just click click and click...
This is our Small Industries Add-On.
You see the cables? You can plug&play one into your ERP and the other into your Solution Manager.
We were asked to implement 'One Service', so this is the 'One Machine'...
We have got hundreds of likes and 296 features of this machine from its users and still counting.... believe me its a revolution... 😆
That is what we have built so far. Now your are going to make it simple!
And this is our pricing engine....
I beefed up our search engine.
Our Six Sigma is firing on all cylinders.
Don't worry, it zips up to less than a meg..........
If you can’t convince them, confuse them
"Who says we need SAP???"
A Ton for a dollar ! What do you say !!
Uh...see the chimney up there ? That's where the cloud develops !!
The Output of this machine you see is finally stored on Cloud! 😆 😛