Only 28 days before SAPPHIRE NOW / ASUG Annual Conference held in Orlando, FL on May 5-7. Here are 5 reasons why you should put Predictive Analytics at the top of your list of hot topics to check out during these 3 days:
1. Stay on the Analytics Cutting Edge – Predictive analytics have been around for a while but we are currently in an era where predictive is blended with big data, Internet of Things, in-memory platform, business apps, web store, etc. Learn about the latest in making predictive pervasive.
2. Hear Real Case Examples – More and more government agencies and businesses – big and small, are using predictive analytics to take advantage of their data. Come and hear firsthand how they use predictive analytics just like Lockheed Martin Space Systems does to forecast supply chain management performance.
3. Exchange Best Practices – Witness case studies, hear real-life experiences and discover how best to implement predictive analytics – just like the world’s leading flooring manufacturer did to increase product quality by improving its manufacturing process parameters.
4. Network with your Peers. Through face-to-face interactions with executives, industry experts, peers, and SAP partners, you’ll be able to leverage a diverse skillset unmatched at any other event this year and keep growing your network long after SAPPHIRE NOW is over.
5. Come back home with fresh ideas and takeaways on how predictive analytics, once the exclusive domain of Data Scientists, can now be applied to your work and used by all.
View my list of top 12 predictive sessions you must attend at SAPPHIRE Now: 12 Must See #Predictive Sessions At #SAPPHIRENOW
View my list of 5 demos not to miss at SAPPHIRE Now: 5 #Predictive Demos Not To Miss at #SAPPHIRENOW
Looking for more? We have over 141 sessions and demos showcasing predictive. View all SAPPHIRE predictive sessions here (check predictive analytics under platform and technology). View all SAPPHIRE predictive sessions here (check Predictive Analytics under Platform and Technology).
Got questions about our predictive analytics presence at SAPPHIRE? Contact me at @pileroux.
The SAP Predictive Analytics team look forward to seeing you in Orlando!