SAP HANA Innovation Award – time to select the winners!
This year SAP has received a record number of participants sharing their stories on how SAP HANA is enabling them to re-imagine and simply their business. Now it’s time for you to help us choose the winners!
Cast your votes to select the finalists
- Public voting is now open and will be open for 8 days until April 14th.
- Go to ENTRIES to vote. – You must register or login to vote
- As you can vote once for each of the categories, filter the entries by category by clicking on the category name
- Cast your vote by clicking on the logo where you see VOTE text with a clear arrow
- If you have received a direct link to the entry and do not see the vote text and arrow then click on login on the top right
- If you have successfully voted you will see the VOTE text and a green arrow. If you change your mind you can clear your vote by clicking on the text Clear Vote
- The 3 entries with the most votes in each category will be selected as the finalists and participate in round 2
- We also have the Public Choice award up for grabs for the entry that has the most votes overall
- Promote your favourite entries on social media using #HANAStory. Be sure to include the customer and partner names in your tweets to make it clear which customer or partner entry you are promoting
Join HANA Innovation Award awards event at SAPPHIRENOW – 50 places up for grabs!
For the very first time, finalists will showcase their SAP HANA Innovations live before a panel of judges at an exclusive event at SAPPHIRENOW on May 5th at 6pm sponsored by Intel.
The judges will score the finalists and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each category will be announced at the event. There is also a Sapphire favourite award up for grabs.
If you are attending SAPPHIRENOW and want to attend then you can. Act fast as this offer is limited to the first 50 that send an email to Nina.Hunter@sap.com with the title “Reserve my place at HANA Innovation Award SIA” – also add a comment to the blog indicating that you have done so that folks can track the spaces left
Join the conversation #HANAStory
Follow me @rukso
Post your issues and questions re voting on this blog and I will respond and update it
Voting has started in earnest - you can now easily see who has the most votes . Congrats to Cognizant, CongAngra Foods, Nippon Paint and European Schools for being on today's leaderboard
Voting is now closed - Thank you to everyone that voted. Remember to send thru your request to attend the on-site event
Thanks to everyone that voted - more than 18000 votes were cast
Congratulations to our finalists SAP HANA Innovation Award 2015: Ideas