I’m getting really excited about the upcoming ASUG / SAPPHIRENow conference coming up in Orlando May 5-7. For me, one of the aspects that I like most is the outstanding customer stories that are shared through the SAP HANA Innovation Award contest. You can vote now through April 14 for your favorite entries.
One story that I like has been submitted by Lockheed Martin Space Systems. What I really appreciate about this story is that Lockheed Martin is improving its supply chain process by taking advantange of technology innovation to simplify their business. By taking advantange of Big Data, data science, and predictive analtyics, Lockheed Martin is simplifying processes for its buyers.
How to vote for an entry?
- Visit the Process Simplifier: Business Application voting page
- Login to register to vote
- Scroll down the page and find Lockheed Martin
- Click on Vote
- Check back to see how voting is progressing https://ideas.sap.com/D26110
Hear Lockheed Martin Speak at the Event
Stephan Gerali, Software Engineer and Architect at Lockheed Martin Space Systems will be presenting the story via a deep-dive ASUG session and a higher-level business session on the SAPPHIRENow show floor. Come hear Stephan and SAP Data Scientist, Rafael Pacheo speak about their experience at these sessions:
- Deploying Predictive Analytics Solutions – How Lockheed Martin Space Systems Uses Predictive Analytics to Forecast Supply Chain Management Performance, ASUG Session, Wednesday, 2:30 – 3:30 pm, S330G
- Complement Core Business Processes with Applications Built on SAP HANA, SAPPHIRENow Theater Sesions, Wednesday, 4:30 – 4:50 pm, Theater 5