According to a Forrester Consulting study commissioned by SAP, “The Total Economic Impact of SAP Jam,” a typical organization may realize a potential 516 percent return on investment by deploying SAP Jam.
Companies can improve sales cycle times, decrease time to access information and expertise, and lower costs associated with common business processes such as onboarding new employees by deploying SAP Jam, the study found.
The study polled managers, directors, and senior business and IT leaders heavily involved with their organization’s implementation of SAP Jam.
The findings show that a typical organization using SAP Jam can experience:
Join Forrester Research principal analyst Claire Schooley and senior consultant Liz Witherspoon for a social software market overview and highlights from the study.
- An average revenue increase of $9.63 million. Over three years, a typical organization can reduce the time to close new business by more than nine percent, leading to additional revenue opportunity of $9.63 million.
- Recouping of employees time valued at $7 million. With SAP Jam, companies experienced a 14% decrease in time to access information and expertise, providing a more than $7 million gain.
- Savings of more than $1.6 million in training and onboarding. Organizations reduced costs to train and onboard new employees by 13 percent, saving more than $1.6 million.
- Savings of more than $1.1 million in serving customers. Companies resolved customer service issues more quickly with SAP Jam, leading to more than $1.1 million in savings.
To learn more about the study, watch our recorded webcast with guest speakers Forrester Research principal analyst Claire Schooley and senior consultant Liz Witherspoon.
- Watch recorded webcast: The Total Economic Impact of SAP Jam Webinar
- Download full copy of study: The Total Economic Impact of SAP Jam – Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by SAP Jam
- View the infographic: The Forrester Total Economic Impact of SAP Jam
- Read the newsbyte: Independent Study for SAP Finds Social Collaboration Key to Driving Significant Business Results
Follow SAP Social Software on Twitter: @SAPSocial