This May . . .
Within the Sapphire-ASUG 2015 Conference Lies an event so extraordinary, you will wish it to return year after year after year. Introducing . . . The ASUG HR Community’s
Human Resources “Conference within The Conference.”
For HR professionals and HR IT professionals – we’re creating extreme value in attendance at SAPPHIRE in Orlando.
The HR Community of the Americas’ SAP Users Group is presenting one-of-a-kind content for HR professionals and technologists who want to learn more about meeting HR’s needs. Our content is designed to help each organization map their own personal journey to the future – with content relevant to business practices, and on-premise, cloud and hybrid software solutions. Don’t miss out on the following :
- Free Full-Day Preconference on Monday May 4th – Paving the Road to Workforce 2020 with authors Steve Hunt, Jenny Dearborn, Luke Marson, and other SAP and HR experts. Register for this event separately from the Conference by clicking here. ASUG membership is not required for this event.
- HR focused keynote on Tuesday May 5th with Mike Ettling, President HR Line of Business, presenting SAP’s Roadmap to HR’s Future followed by a panel discussion with customers
- 20 hours of customer driven education in Room S320A and S320E. See our content here.
- 5 hours of Hands On Demonstrations on SuccessFactors, Employee Central, HR Renewal and the FIori User Experience in the ASUG Hub on the show floor – simply bring your own ipad or table or borrow one of ours.
- 4 hours of Design Thinking styled workshops on topics of interest to HR – also occurring in the ASUG Hub on the show floor.
- A Special ASUG HR Community Meeting to discuss the needs of Payroll on-premise – occurring in the ASUG Hub on the show floor.
- Meet the Experts Roundtables – to be held in the S320 Corridor
- ASUG News Studio Live Interviews with customers and SAP experts. Special Focus Topic: David Ludlow answers customer questions about moving to cloud from on-premise.
- Opportunities to hear about the latest developments first-hand from SAP developers, and product owners.
To help you make the most of SAPPHIRE 2015, we have developed a sample agenda for Human Resources. Simply click here to download and print our content in a 4 page document, or install the SlideShare app on your phone where you will always have the most up-to-date agenda at your fingertips. [Search for SAPPHIRE-ASUG 2015 Conference: HR Conference within the Conference on Slideshare.net].
And don’t forget to say “hello” when you see me there!
Sherryanne H Meyer
Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG)
HR Community Activist