MyFiirstCampus is Bangalore based Startup helping corporates measure the candidate’s employability and thus predicting On-Job Performance of the candidates.
Currently the pre-hire test used to assess candidates which are done on pen-paper/ computer are very ineffective and inefficient in predicting the skill set of the candidate, Thus the organizations need to put in lot of money and time in the form of training costs to make them job ready. MyFirstCampus has introduced the concept of Computer Adaptive Test for pre-hire assessments, where computer tailor itself to the ability level of the candidate and ask only very relevant questions to the user and thus predicting the candidates job suitability in very less time and very accurately.
The companies now can equi-precisely predict the ability of candidates applying for the job, thus Saving lot of money and efforts in training costs. Companies will also be able to create “fact patterns” for people in similar positions for future hiring practices.
- Using MyFirstCampus adaptive solution companies are able to reduce poor hires to virtually zero thus saving huge training and other employee specific costs for companies
- Computer Adaptive Test takes one-fourth less time compared to traditional assessment methods. This helps companies to conduct more assessment in less time and thus filling open positions in very less time.
- Leveraging “Just-in-Time” hiring, As the all the candidates are pre-assess and profiled on various skills, companies can directly hire them.
- Performance Improvement: Using SAP HANA we now can assess simultaneously 3200-3500 candidates in a particular slot spread across different geographies, earlier using traditional landscape we were only able to have only 450-500 simultaneous test takers.
- Response Time: The average turn around response time between getting a response from test taker, performing complex mathematical calculations and selecting the next question depend upon IRT (Item Response Theory) algorithms is around ~ 0.2 seconds, even when we have 3000 simultaneous test takers, this is huge improvement over the earlier implementations scenario.
- Improving Self Learning of the System : As in a live test all the decisions are taken by Assessment Engine without any manual assistance thus the self-knowledge and self-leaning of the Assessment Engine is very crucial. The self-learning of the MyFirstCampus Assessment Engine has increased many folds using SAP HANA, as now the Assessment Engine can do complex calculations based on numerous permutations of questions complexity, probability of solving, categorization, difficult level etc. with milliseconds and use the results for Assessment Engine self-learning.
MyFirstCampus has come with an innovative implementation of SAP HANA, by taking HANA into uncharted territories of Computer Adaptive Assessments. Thus using SAP HANA we are now enabling companies to predict the employability of candidates precisely and also helping hiring managers to discover deeper traits of each interviewee.
Website : www.MyFirstCampus.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/myfirstcampus