PPC or Pay-Per-Click is an important and effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy, employed to increase the page traffic by reaching out to the targeted audience. This service while being rewarding is not necessarily a time consuming process, thanks to a number of free and paid interface tools available online. Here is a list of some must have tools to manage a successful PPC campaign:
- Google Analytics- This tools is used to estimate page visits and bounce rates for better optimisation.
- AdWords Editor- The most essential programme needed for PPC management as its bulk editing tools help to manage accounts with multiple campaigns and to make bulk changes quickly. This tool is used by SEO companies in providing valuable services of AdWords management in London and all over the globe.
- AdWords Scripts- this would really come in handy as it allows one to perform functions like automated changes, daily stats, exceptional and client reporting among many other things.
- FTP- This provides a convenient way to send the merchant feed directly to Google via merchant accounts.
- Bing Ads Intelligence- This Excel plugin is very useful for keyword research and displays search volume and provides demographic data in the excel sheet.
- Facebook Power Editor- This is very much like an AdWords editor for Facebook. Effective in targeting audience and creating image banks for campaigns.
- Uber Suggest- This is also one of the free keyword suggestion tool and research topics for blog and article topics.
- Google Suggest- Also commonly known as the autocomplete feature, this is a free of cost, innovative method for keyword research.
- Phrase Builder- Also called the Keyword Builder, this tool helps in suggesting keywords from simple search phrases.
- Split Teaser- A wonderful online statistical significance tester, this tool helps compare two ad variations along with their respective CTR to calculate the possible winner among the choices.
- Soovle- This tool displays search results on websites like Amazon, YouTube, and Answer.com along with popular search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and Wikipedia.
- Statistical Significance Spreadsheet- SSS presents an easy way for streamline tracking of ad copy and landing page tests.
These excellent tools are what most of the SEO companies providing capable PPC management services in London use for efficiently managing their client requirements. We hope this article helped you in providing some useful tools. If you also have any more useful suggestions to add to this list, feel free to mention them in the comments section below.