SAP HANA Innovation Award – you have to be in it to win!
If you are using SAP HANA to drive innovation then you still have time to enter the SAP HANA Innovation award as submissions close on Apr 5th
All you have to do is share complete the entry form and write a short blog. Include the following key information
- Set the business context by introducing your company and the Industry
- Start with the business imperatives for exploring use of SAP HANA
- Then explain the technical hurdles you were facing that required you to bring SAP HANA into your enterprise
- The Human Impact of HANA – As IT professionals we can get caught up in the technical details and impact to IT that we sometimes fail to observe the behavioural change to the user community. If you have not done so this is a chance for you to observe and understand the impact of your solution .
- The resulting Business and Technical Impact both quantitative and qualitative KPI’s that you have measured
Explore the submissions from Walmart, Dell, DPD Geopost, Velux, EMC, SK Solutions, Dairy Farm to get ideas on how to tell your story – If you prefer, you can also record a short video to describe your use case. View the videos from last year for further inspiration:
- Montage video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saNl-94GQUg
- CNP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyoHje7O4o
- T-Mobile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH3-0OY07Hg&feature=youtu.be
In my next blog I will share details about how you can help us select the winners
- Round 1– public voting to select the finalists
- Round 2 – Judging Panel will judge the finalists and select the winners. The judging will take place live at SAPPHIRENOW in an exclusive event on May 5th at 6PM. If you are attending SAPPHIRENOW and want to attend, I will be sharing details on how you can secure your place in the audience
Join the conversation #HANAStory
Follow me .@rukso
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.