Exchanging ST12 traces as files
You need to exchange ST12 trace with your counterpart (e.g. SAP support).
You have created traces in transaction ST12 as described here:
To store your trace into file, perform the following:
5. Select menu: Download -> Text file download -> Export to frontend
6. Enter file name and format (leave ASC), click Transfer.
To upload the trace from the file, perform the following steps:
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 from above.
- Select menu: Download -> Text file download -> Import from frontend
3. Select your file (e.g. D:\trace1.trc) and click Open
4. Click “Yes” on Import Analysis popup.
Hint: When exchanging the traces files don’t forget to compress them. You can use RAR or ZIP archivers for that.