SAP Mobile documentation (SAP Mobile Knowledge Management) is going through – and has gone through – some major shifts in 2015. We have some exciting stuff planned and we would like to open up our plans, new content and strategy to the community for feedback and discussion.
Here is a glance at who we are, where we are and what we do:
- Mobile KM North America:
- Dublin California: SAP Mobile Platform, SDK, Kapsel, HCPms
- Waterloo, Canada: Mobile Secure Cloud, Hybrid Application Toolkit, other upcoming projects
- Mobile KM India: HCPms, Mobile Secure Cloud, Gateway
- Mobile KM Europe: Editing for KM – cross portfolio
Projects/Improvements we are working on at this time:
- HCP 1.1 xRay POC (CEI done in February in Bangalore)
- Mobile Secure Cloud: MSPE, ready-access content and Release Notes improvements
- SDK Odata use case improvements (several requests, in the prioritization phase)
- API Improvements -across Mobile
- Videos, Embedded content
- Early availability documentation (SMP Platform, Mobile Secure)
- Multiple concurrent releases across the Portfolio
Watch this page for upcoming blog posts by Mobile KM content developers and other team members. For released documentation for all of SAP Mobile, visit the SAP Mobile Help Portal.
We are looking to establish a fresh community presence where we publish highly requested information you feel is missing in the documentation across the Portfolio.
Please feel free to use this page to comment and discuss Mobile documentation issues/ideas/needs – not just specific content, but also how you are finding the experiencing of ACCESSING AND USING documentation, videos, the community and the Help Portal.
We want to hear from you!