SAP S/4 HANA Event Series in New York and Chicago
Simplify to Innovate Forum
Beat complexity. Run simple. Innovate with SAP S/4HANA.
Every few decades, we’re presented with an opportunity to truly achieve revolutionary change. And that time is now
Learn why – and find out what you should be doing about it.
CEOs are increasingly driving growth agendas and demanding that their leaders innovate in ways to support that growth. At the same time, customers are demanding better customized products and services at lightning-fast speeds.
Yet, in critical areas like IT and finance, more than 70% of available resources are typically dedicated to just “keeping the lights on.” Innovation that could unleash growth is constrained by thousands of strands of complexity and legacy processes that chew up resources and hamstring agility. Irrelevance looms.
We have an answer. It’s called Simplify to Innovate.
Join us in
- Learn how to remove decades of complexity from your business, freeing up resources to drive innovation with the SAP HANA platform
- Dive into SAP’s next-generation business suite, SAP S/4HANA, built on SAP HANA and designed with SAP Fiori UX for modern usability
- Explore how SAP S/4HANA offers massive simplifications, including how to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and how to connect to business networks for seamless, real-time collaboration across the enterprise
- Gain an understanding of how the Internet of Things impacts the future of your business, and get details on the new face of SAP analytics and data governance during afternoon breakout sessions
Date: Wednesday, April 15th, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST
Location: Manhattan NYC Affinia Hotel, 371 7th Avenue at 31st Street, New York, NY 10001
Date: Thursday, April 16th, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST
Location: Soldier Field, 1410 Museum Campus Drive, Chicago, IL 60605
- Jennifer Morgan, President, SAP North America
- Martin Mrugal, Chief Innovation Officer, SAP North America
- Thack Brown, GM, Global Head of Business Finance at SAP
Additional Speaker in Chicago:
- Frank Burkitt, Senior Executive Advisor of Strategy, PwC, and author of “A Strategist’s Guide
to the Internet of Things”
Simple isn’t easy. But in today’s world, it’s necessary.