As a new customer to the Mobile Secure cloud edition, or as a partner helping newbie customers you may want to rely on best practices for on-boarding. The SAP Mobile Secure rapid-deployment solution (RDS) now got you covered. For starting out in the cloud, we cut through the clutter for you, and provide you with some simple steps to follow right here.
1. Go to service.sap.com/public/rds-mobilesecure and download the package. No worries, for you as an SAP customer or partner, it’s free! Tap on the button on the right hand side, “Download package“.
2. Open section “Package fact sheet“, right below the first paragraph.
3. Assess whether or not the RDS indeed covers your business needs, then go back one step, open section “Mobile Secure – Cloud” and tap on “More information“
4. Read through the Best Practices … (C2M) description and check out the Process diagram. That diagram shall give you an idea how easy it is to set up and test Mobile Secure.
5. Go back two steps, and check out the SAP Mobile Academy playlist on YouTube.
6. And once you are ready to get started with getting hands-on with SAP Mobile Secure, access the Latest information & SAP Note (login required). Scroll down to the attachments, and access “SAP Mobile Secure cloud edition Quick Guide EN.pdf“.
You will find more configuration and test scripts in the downloaded files.
Was that easy or what?
Please let me know what you think in the comments below.