Dear Industry Professionals,
Get ready for the international SAP Forest Products, Paper, and Packaging Forum in Frankenthal, Germany (October 21-22, 2015). Mark your calendar now and stay tuned for more event details.
The two day conference is designed to bring together like-minded forest products, paper, and packaging companies of all sizes and from all over the globe, to stimulate fresh thinking and facilitate the sharing of industry expertise. Join us and listen to case studies from companies like Arauco, International Paper, August Koehler, Sappi, Smurfit-Kappa, Suzano, and many more.
You can look forward to a packed program of thought provoking keynotes from industry thought leaders, SAP executives, partners and best-in-class customers. The exhibition will include SAP and partner exhibits and unique networking opportunities. Whether you are a long-time customer, brand new to SAP or a prospect, there will be something for everyone.
Our comprehensive program includes:
- SAP keynotes and lively discussions on SAP’s strategy and solution offering for those industries
- Inspirational keynotes given by industry leaders
- Educational sessions presented by customers and sharing of best practices
- Partner presentations showcasing the value and expertise of the SAP ecosystem
- An exhibition area for networking and exchange of ideas with other attendees
- Networking drinks and gala dinner with your peers and SAP experts
The venue CongressForum Frankenthal (Germany) is just a 60-minute drive from Frankfurt Airport.
Stay tuned – soon we’ll provide an informative landing page for this event and registration period will open!