SAP Flipped Classroom – that’s the way to learn today
These days, online courses do not only reshape university education but also transform corporate training programs. As part of this trend-setting revolution, SAP offers you a new format of self-organized online learning that sets the classroom at any of your preferred places – no matter if at home or at work.
The training format SAP Flipped Classroom includes
- Online Learning Videos recorded by your instructor you are free to watch at any time
- Virtual Live Sessions as meetings with your instructor and all other participants
- Access to a SAP Training System for running the training exercises
- Weekly assessment in order to check your own learning progress
- A forum for all training participants to exchange and support each other
SAP Education introduces SAP Flipped Classroom first-time for the BI Reporting Client SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio with the course code WDTBOD. The new training format comprises three weeks and provides an innovative alternative to the traditional classroom training (BOD310). During this time, approximately 8 hours per week should be reserved in order to guarantee intensive work on the course content as well as on the performance of exercises.
After 3 weeks, successful attendance of the SAP Flipped Classroom for SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio we will grant you
- Access to a special User Forum (as kind of Alumni) for continuous information about updates from experts along with profiting from experiences of other training participants
- Cost-free access to 2 Update Trainings on new SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio releases
We now offer the famous SAP01 – SAP Overview course in that new format. Again, it will have the same content and the same exercises as in the classroom but you have 3 weeks to run through it on your own pace.
In general, SAP Flipped Classroom offers the same content and exercises than our classroom courses but enables better practice transfer through dialogically set phases of both live and online presence that ensure most effective interconnection of theory and practice. Finally, the multimedial and asynchronous training format helps you achieve independent and persistent learning success.