Various Steps to reach at the Goal
In the world of consulting business, it becomes very essential on the part of consultant to keep the learning curve going so that on broader view, consultant keeps up with the demand of Project roles, project travel and maintaining rapport with project colleagues. So at times, it is very important to set right objectives/goals be it short term or long term and work rigorously towards those goals, there can be different approach all together which each individual sets. Having said that, first foremost of all, the need of the hour is self-belief as I remember a famous quote from the Hollywood movie – Rocky Balboa: “Until you start believing in yourself, you ain’t gonna have a life!” Have highlighted the below approach which can be helpful for a consultant to achieve desired goal.
1. Right concentration: In basic sense, meditations allow a seeker to control the mind instead of being at its mercy which is very important. Remain focused in process and this is needed in order to reach the state of absolute awareness.
2. Right understanding: For example consultant go through a lot of discussion session be it Project Daily status meeting, Business Workshop, Review meeting, Walk-through session, and the word in each kind of conversation must be viewed with an open and objective mind. Perception must be clear; people and things must be seen as they are without the cover of illusion.
3. Right mindedness: the seeker’s mental state should be immersed in extreme calmness. It is crucial to maintain a positive attitude, which will reflect the way we look at life.
4. Right speech: As a matter of fact, words are powerful weapons; they can be used to destroy or to bring the light of knowledge.
5. Right action: when a seed is planted in good soil, it produces a good result. Constructive actions set off a positive chain reaction. Never harm others through wrongful actions. As Bradley Whitford said “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.”
6. Right effort: change is possible through discipline and mental efforts. Only through our own exertion, we can progress in the correct path. Be sincere and constant in practice. Skillful actions will open the door to liberations.
7. Right attentiveness: remain constantly alert. Learn to discern negative influences, negative emotions or thoughts are defined as a state that causes disturbances within one’s mind. These include anger, greed, jealousy, hatred, ignorance. Cultivates positive emotions like compassion, kindness, love, keep good company.
Reference Link :-