as of yesterday, a new version of the “SAP Cloud for Customer integration with SAP ERP” packge is available on SMP for download: http://service.sap.com/rds-cfc-erp.
Besides updating the configuration guides to work with C4C 1508, we also included the BOM explosion via external pricing call in the sales quotation to our guides.
Due to housekeeping reasons, we moved the da description on how to set up Microsoft Outlook integration, as well the description of the mobile access setup-up to the SAP Best-Practices for Cloud for Customer Integration package.
For a more detailed view on the contents of the package, please take a look below. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or comments!
Integration points covered:
- Integration of C4C with SAP EPR via HCI
- Integration of C4C with Microsoft Outlook (optional)
- Mobile Access setup (optional)
What’s in it:
- Step-by-Step Configuration guide for setting up integration of C4C with SAP ERP (SMP Login and Software-download permission required)
- Setting up Connectivity
- Configuring C4C
- Configuring ERP
- Configuring HCI
- Data Loading
- Customer Overview Presentation
- Scope Item Descriptions
- Test Scripts/Business Process Descriptions
Process Scope Covered:
- Account and Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
Why you should get it:
- Detailed, easy-to-understand guide for setting up pre-defined integration scenario with HCI
- Perfect for consultants new in C4C integration (does not replace our trainings, though)
- Great basis for creating your own fixed-price service offering based on this package (if you do so reach out to me and let’s talk about success-stories)
Where can you get it:
Your feedback on the package content is highly appreciated, so let us know how we can improve it, how you use and what your customers think of it by reaching out to me.