We’re excited to share the new features and enhancements introduced in our February release. There are both new features and enhancements to existing features enabling ease of use, flexible configuration and further integration to SAP ECC.
Our releases focus on a couple of key business scenarios – Multichannel Customer Service focused on optimizing customer service across channels – agent assisted in the contact center or mobile and self service, providing customer service excellence anytime, anywhere. The second – Field Service Management ensuring the highest levels of productivity for fields service engineers completing installations, repairs, routine maintenance, etc. resulting in increased levels of customer satisfaction and first time fix rates.
So what’s in 1502? Check out the below summary of topics and details via the links later in this blog. But let me highlight a few items:
- Queue modeling using territory modeling allows greater flexibility in queue and routing rule definition that provides an approach that is more flexible and easy to configure and maintain. Take a look and enable this new approach for your contact center queue definition and routing.
- Customer don’t always follow your preferred email protocol – with tickets from email channel you now have the flexibility to merge, split and copy tickets maintaining the email reference and ticket relevance! So, no worries if a customer adds a new problem to an existing email thread!
- UI Simplification in the service work centers – Yes – you read it “simplification” – when configuring views for various service roles you now have one point of departure – a new service ticket view is introduced. Admin’s take advantage of the opportunity to simplify your lives! We hope to obsolete the ‘old’ ones in our upcoming release.
- In Field Service installed base is out of beta! Further improvements to contracts and work ticket enhancements including more ECC integration ensuring end to end billing and parts logistics processes.
- Service compliance analysis with standard data source and report available.
- Did someone say Offline? More extensions here to surveys, tasks and individual customers.
- Complaint ticket with items reference and ECC order integration
Here are the topics covered in detail in the below links (provided in PDF form and video recording):
My colleague, Prashant Dube and I recorded a session with our 1502 release features focused on Cloud for Service (~45 min). For successive releases look for that email in your inbox providing a date and time for a similar session!