SAP is Changing the Education Game at Sapphire Now – Orlando – May 5-7
From David Hardison – Industry Value Engineering / SAP SE / Higher Education and Research
In less than three months, the extended SAP community will gather in Orlando for SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference. Here are the top 5 reasons every educational organization should attend:
- Leverage your passion – You have dedicated your career to promoting and facilitating education. This conference is a great place to learn
about solution that can help you every day, and you will also have the opportunity to share with others so that they benefit from the lessons you have
- Connect with peers and experts – The sessions during these three days provide a remarkably convenient way to access the largest concentration of fellow users, professional leaders, and SAP experts. Whether you are interested in how other schools are using SAP solutions or in learning what the best practices are, it is almost a certainty that the person who can answer your question will be at SAPPHIRE/ASUG.
- Learn the future – Many of the presentations provide a clear picture into product roadmaps, development plans, and new solutions. Whether it is one of the keynote addresses by an executive, a Demo Theater presentation, or a one-on-one discussion at one of the numerous pods focused on a particular topic; there are multiple opportunities to see what the future holds for SAP.
- Find new partners – All of the key SAP partners who provide products and services for you are present. It is one of your very best chances
to find the best partners to help you achieve your goals.
- Have fun – While the focus is on business and the days can be long, it is impossible to ignore the fact that there is a lot of
fun at SAPPHIRE/ASUG. Seeing colleagues, attending the mixers and networking events, going to the concert, and enjoying all that Orlando has to offer makes for a wonderfully productive and fun week.
Still need more reasons to join us at SAPPHIRE NOW? Check out http://www.sapandasug.com to learn more. Hope to see you all in Orlando, May 5-7.
Contact David: firstname.lastname@example.org