Pilots are a unique opportunity to have your say and influence your support provider.
This is your opportunity to register to become a pilot customer: SAP Enterprise Support value map pilots for “Change Control Management” and “Value Map for Business Decision Makers” will kick-off on April 14th and will run for 15 weeks. Learn More/Register
What’s in it for you?
As well as expert guidance, social media features & interaction, simplified content structure, empowerment and peer to peer collaboration, here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits of the upcoming pilots:
Value Map for Business Decision Makers
- Increased process efficiency, hence reducing process costs
- Increased innovation readiness
- Identification of improvement opportunities from your maintenance
Value Map for Change Control Management
- Reduced complexity of your IT infrastructure
- Reduced human effort within your current Change Control Management strategy
- Increased stability of your production system
Visit the SAP Enterprise Support Academy value maps landing page for full details or listen to one of the recently delivered info-sessions:
- Value Map for Business Decision Makers info-session
- Value Map for Change Control Management info-session
What’s expected from you?
- Management buy-in for your staff to commit time and resources (recommended 1 x full time employee for 25% of their time until your pilot objective is met)
- Commitment to achieving your chosen objective(s) and to actively collaborate with SAP experts and other pilot customers
- Provide feedback on content via SAP Jam platform, customer survey and a customer statement on your objective once complete
- Participation in touch-point calls with designated value map focus advisors
- Management commitment to one, maximum two, senior level meetings with SAP executive sponsor
- Participation in SAP Enterprise Support services (where applicable)
What do other customers say?
Vincent McCoy from Fulton County Schools, USA, who took part in a previous pilot had this to say:
“The biggest benefit I have gotten from the Security value map pilot has been the huge new reservoir of accurate resources. If I send a question to my advisor that he/she does not know, the advisor turns and refers the question to someone who does. I was happy to experience the meet the expert sessions and advice from the advisors. It was a great opportunity to get feedback from the experts in Germany, which has been a difficult task in the past. With the current delivery format, the support is more personable. It feels like I have my own SAP contact that I can count on to point me in the right direction.”
Please note that applicants will be informed of their acceptance or non-acceptance into pilots in early April.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy, through which SAP Enterprise Support value maps are available, helps you build the knowledge and skills needed to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support. Value Maps help you to harness the full potential of SAP Solution Manager tools and empower your IT teams to operate more efficiently. By selecting the right tools and services for your business, and by collaborating with SAP experts and peers, you are well positioned to operate and innovate better. Learn More