SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, in short: SAP S/4HANA, is SAP’s next generation business suite and the company’s biggest innovation since SAP R/3. It was unveiled in New York on February 3, 2015, and this course gives you the opportunity to get an overview and gain further insights into this new SAP offering.
SAP S/4HANA is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX).
It will be offered as a cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployment option to provide maximum choice to customers.
SAP S/4HANA is designed to drive business innovation with simplicity by connecting people, devices, and business networks in real time to support the development of new business models.
It will also help accelerate the on-ramp to Internet of Things and Big Data. The simplified data model allows customers to re-imagine their IT, helping to drive lower costs and deliver IT efficiency.
This is a special edition openSAP course; your total learning time will be just two to three hours, and all the content is already available. The course is broken down into eight units consisting of one video per unit, with self-tests for you to complete after each section. At the end of the course, there is a final assignment. You can complete the assignment at any time. If you complete the final assignment successfully, you will receive a record of achievement.
You don’t need to complete the course in one sitting. Feel free to dip in whenever you have some spare time to complete the next unit and learn more about SAP S/4HANA.
- Link to course: SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA in a Nutshell –
- Starting from: March 25, 2015, 09:00 (UTC), please check your time zone carefully.
- Course language: English
- Unit 1: Welcome
- Unit 2: Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 3: Market Background
- Unit 4: Innovation & Simplification
- Unit 5: Simple Finance as Frontrunner
- Unit 6: Roadmapping and the next steps to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 7: Start now, a project cloud approach to get proof fast
- Unit 8: SAP S/4HANA fueling the Digital Transformation