Manage Assets for a Lifetime of Value: Come to SAPPHIRE NOW and Learn How We Can Make Simple a Reality
SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando is coming soon and we are excited to share some information about the Asset Management presence at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, May 5-7. So start putting together your personal agenda today or check out the Sample Agenda for Asset Management, which is a recommendation to help you identify key sessions for Asset Management.
What you should not miss at SAPPHIRE NOW:
- Hear how AltaLink L.P., the largest electricity transmission company in Alberta, Canada, maximizes the reliability of their linear assets by improving data quality, data governance, and reporting. Find out how they are using linear asset management, geographical information systems, and mobile solutions to deliver the right data to the right people at the right time.
- Learn how The Dow Chemical Company simplified and standardized product compliance and workplace safety processes to support innovation, operational excellence, and sustainable growth.
- Visit our Demo Station “Manage Assets for a Lifetime of Value” in the Line of Business Campus.
- Visit our Demo Theater Sessions:
- Explore Innovations in Asset Management: Learn about the exceptional user experience enabled by the SAP HANA platform and SAP Cloud portfolio. See what the latest enhancements in augmented reality, mobile apps, predictive maintenance, and 2D and 3D visualization have to offer your team.
- Optimize Asset Management Through Mobile Apps: Increase productivity through mobile apps that offer employees full visibility into production and asset information. Find out how employees can gain the app proficiency necessary to readily identify and execute maintenance and other asset management processes.
- Visit our Microforum Discussion:
- Reduce Asset Downtime Through Predictive Maintenance: This discussion explores ways you can increase return on assets using predictive maintenance techniques. Learn how to lower costs through smarter decisions and improve asset availability to increase revenue, all while enabling efficient and sustainable asset management.
- Enhance Resource Availability Through Collaboration and Automation: This discussion reveals how you can use technology to strengthen cross-organizational collaboration, increase maintenance efficiency, and benchmark achievement. Learn how automatedscheduling processes improve visibility into resource availability and how real-time communication helps increase asset safety and reliability.
- Maximize Asset Use Through Better Governance of Master Data and Unstructured Content: This discussion explains how use of accurate asset master data helps improve operational effectiveness and why thought-leading companies in asset-intensive industries agree. Hear about a data governance framework from SAP, Utopia Inc., and Open Text Corporation that supports synchronized governance of both asset-related master data and documents.
- Improve Efficiency in Linear Asset Management: This discussion clarifies how you can improve the reliability, efficiency, maintainability, and safety of linear assets, including roads, rails, pipelines, and overhead power lines. Learn about SAP software that integrates asset data and processes with your ERP application to enable linear asset management focused on your industry-specific needs.
Hope you find this program interesting! I will share more details with you soon – stay tuned! Also, join us on Twitter @SCMatSAP to get the latest news.