Please find series of documents in the SAP Fiori – My Inbox.
Before testing the My Inbox app, make sure the system has been configured correctly.
- UIX01CA1 the latest Support Package has been installed in the ABAP frontend server
- IW_PGW the latest Support Package has been installed in the ABAP frontend server
- SAP_GWFND on NW740 or IW_BEP the latest Support Package has been installed in the backend server
- App Implementation: My Inbox – SAP Fiori Apps – SAP Library
Make sure the mandatory notes have been installed.
- 2106212 – Release Information Note for Fiori My Inbox
Check the trusted RFC setup.
- SAP Fiori LL05 – Common mistake for setting trusted RFC
- S_RFCACL authorization has been assigned in the backend users
- Go to the transaction SM59 and test the remote logon
Check the system aliases have been defined correctly.
OData service activation:
TASKPROCESSING version 2 has been activated.
Note: Approve Requests app uses version 1 and My Inbox uses version 2.
Make sure the correct system alias has been assigned.
The ca_fiori_inbox service has been activated.